I seem to go through different make up obsessions, and at the moment it's definitely lipsticks!
1) Glossy Box in Glossy Pink- RRP £9.50
2) Dainty Doll in 003 It's my party- RRP £12.25
3) Lancome Colour Design in Wannabe- RRP £9.95
4) Barry M Lip paint in 113 Sheer pink - RRP £4.25
1) Yves Rocher in 101 Framboise/Rouge- RRP £14.50
2) Avon Ultra Colour in Red Kiss- RRP £0.99
(this shade is no longer available through Avon so I had a look on ebay, just for you guys!)
3) Barry M Lip paint in 121 Pillarbox Red- RRP £4.25
(no idea why this looks orange- it's definitely red!)
4) Rimmel Volume Lipstick in 085 Holler- RRP £1.19
The first 3 shades really aren't showing all that accurately...sorry!
1) Revlon Super lustrous Lipstick in 475 Icy Violet- RRP £7.49
2) Rimmel Volume Booster in 062 Desirable- RRP £3.99
3) Revlon Colour Burst Lipstick in 010 Plum- RRP £3.49
4) No7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick in 9 Sassy- RRP £9.00
5) Rimmel Lasting Finish in 400 Lights Out- RRP £2.99
I leave for New York on Friday, so I'm hoping to raid Sephora while I'm out there. I've had my eye on the Tarte brand for quite a while, so although this is going to be New York on a budget (i'm taking very little money out there) I'm hoping to find a lipstick or blusher that will making parting with my $$s worth it!
If there are any lipsticks you feel I should know about, please do let me know! Lipsticks make me happy :)
Also as a small side note- hopefully I'll be able to blog while I'm in New York so be sure to keep an eye out for those posts. It'll hopefully be everyday but it completely depends on how busy we are (or how sleepy I get!)
Don't forget to follow this blog on twitter @AGP_X