Friday 4 January 2013

Retreat to the bliss of our creation

Hi Guys, and Happy New year!!

Yet again, it's been a while since I've posted anything. I haven't got a New Year's resolution...but maybe blogging more regularly should become one!
I wanted to make a very delayed post on the Christmas Glossy Box!

This time they changed the packaging to make it a little bit more festive :) 

Inside the box:

At first I was quite disappointed with the selection in the box, however now i've had it for a couple of weeks I've grown to love a few of the products and have become very happy to have them in my possession! This is why I love Glossy Box, I now own items that I love but never would have thought of buying. 

Seche Nail Laquer- RRP £9.99
To be honest I've not really used this item, I tried it on one nail but it's not a colour that I particularly like.

Anatomicals Lipgloss- RRP £3.49
I've only just started using this product. I realised the other day that I wear so much bold lipstick and therefore own no natural looking colours. At this point I remembered I had this nifty little item and it came to my rescue when I decided to go for the more natural look. 

Rituals Magic Touch Body Cream- RRP £5.00
This body cream doesn't really stand out to me. It smells relatively pleasant and works as well as any other standard body cream. 

Milkshake Conditioning Whipped Cream- RRP £14.79
This is something I'll definitely be buying! I don't know why or how...but I think I might be a bit addicted to it. I've used this pretty much every time I've washed my hair, and I love that it gives my hair just that extra bit of softness. My hair's quite thin so usually leave in conditioner leaves my hair looking quite heavy and greasy, but this doesn't do that at all! It has such a weirdly pleasant smell as well. I think this could be love... 

i-Divine Eye Palette- RRP £7.99
At first I wasn't really that bothered with this product as I already own so many eyeshadows, but I've grown attached to a few in this palette and they've become a regular in my routine. I love that this palette is only £7.99 and the pigmentation is so good. The eyeshadow lasts all day too! Great investment. 

As a little bonus I also received a Glossy Box blusher. I don't think you can buy it online, but I'd be interested to know if there's any similar as I really like this colour!

I really need to try to blog more regularly, although I return to Uni in a couple of weeks so I'm not sure how well that will work when all the assignments get thrown in my direction!
How often do you think is often enough when it comes to blogging? 

x

2 comments:

  1. I got the exact same things as you :) I loooove the milk_shake hair stuff xo

    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could get these here.
    Great products :)

    The Lovelorn

    ReplyDelete