Sunday 27 January 2013

I find shelter in this way.

My week according to instagram...and I can confirm it basically means I've spent far too much money! oops >_>



1. Sometimes my cat, Molly, falls asleep like this and proceeds to snore. Her ability to be so cute makes me jealous. // 2. I had a nice little City & Colour delivery, all the way from Canada! // 3. I bought new leggings. £7 from Primark! // 4. I decided to be brave and venture out into the snow. // 5. Snow at 4am. // 6. I curled my hair for the first time in so long, this needed to be documented.


7. Socks and sunglasses courtesy of Topshop! // 8. New hand chain, also courtesy of Topshop. £2.50 in the sale! // 9. I went to London with my sister and decided to treat myself to a new ring. // 10. Whilst in London, the boots I was wearing proved to be very comfortable so I found these in the sale. Tie dye high tops...what's not to love! // 11. I became part of the motelrocks.com street team! // 12. I don't own many vinyls, but the ones I do have live on my wall. 


I also wanted to share a song that I discovered a few nights ago. I suffer with Insomnia and at times it's very stubborn. I finally jumped on the Soundcloud band wagon and found this artist. I purchased his album and it's kept me company til the early hours of the morning.




I hope you've all had a good week!
I'm back at Uni tomorrow (for the first time since last...May?) eep! I have a few things in the pipeline for my blog, including a give away, an updated layout, and some more product reviews! So keep an eye out for them :)

-K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment