Sunday 28 July 2013

Why would you wake me if you're not gonna save me?

Hi Lovelies!!

I started this wishlist off a few days ago, after spending a couple of weeks with no money and pay day on the horizon, my mind was in full blown 'I WANT TO SHOP' mode. Payday has been and gone, and so far I have been well behaved- and I really am going to try and keep it that way. These are still things that I really want, so I may treat myself to one or two things.



I feel like I'm missing out by not owning these brushes, are they really worth the hype?


I LOVE the look of this blusher, and I'm a fan of Sleek Make up. I intend to visit a Superdrug tomorrow so I really hope they have this in stock!


It's not that I struggle to find a powder that I like, to be honest I'm neither here nor there about it, but I love the look of this and I'm really struggling to find it in stores...and that makes me want it even more.


You've probably seen me rave about the lip butters, so of course I want to add this beautiful colour to the collection!


Ditto for above, I love the balm stains- I can't resist trying out another one!


I love the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque, so the chance to try these products out would be amazing. I'm on a bit of a 'hair health' kick as I've recently gone from red/orange to a very light blonde (aiming for platinum!) My hair has coped surprisingly well with this transition, but I feel like it deserves a reward for being so strong!


I love the milk_shake products, I use the glistening serum daily and I was addicted to the leave in conditioner for a long time. I really want to test this out and see if it lives up to my expectations. 


This sounds perfect for my skin, and I definitely intend to get this. My skin generally has a couple of weeks of being well behaved, and then it throws a hormonal tantrum and there's nothing I can do to defeat it! I really hope this is the magic mask I've been searching for. 



Alongside aiming for platinum hair, I also want to have some pastel colours thrown in there at some point. I'm not sure when this will happen, but I've always been one for coloured hair and I don't think that's going to change any time soon!



This is only the hair and beauty section of my wishlist...apparently I'm feeling incredibly needy. Expect the second half soon, and a haul post is bound sure to happen! 

-K
x







4 comments:

  1. Great wishlist.. Payday nevercomes quick enough and you never get paid enough.haha.
    You deffo need Real Technique brushes in your life, if not just one!
    Love the look of that Macadamia set. I've been advised to try their hair mask. That may have to go on my wishlist.:)

    Caroline.x
    notesfromcaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha absolutely, that's always the way!
      I did venture out to buy the RT brushes today, but opted for the Ecotools for the time being!
      I'd definitely recommend the Macadamia hair mask, it's great! :) x

      Delete
  2. You NEED the RT brushes, 100% worth it! Now following your blog :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely something I aim to get hold of in the future! :)
      Thank you :) x x

      Delete