Tuesday 30 July 2013

I need you anyway.

Hi Lovelies!! 

I'm back with a haul, it feels like it's been so long since I've done one but I'm sure it really hasn't been all that long. I'll be posting a clothes haul soon, but for now here are there items I've picked up recently from Boots and Superdrug. I've realised I've missed out a few items, so expect another beauty haul sometime soon!

Unfortunately the photo quality isn't great, but I was eager to post this (so I could crack open the products and use them) and whenever I return home from work I miss the best of the daylight. 


Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya
Rimmel Kate Moss in 01
Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold
Garnier Perfect Blur
Gosh Brow Gel in Clear
Touch of Silver Conditioner
Simple Foaming Cleanser
Simple Revitalising Eyeroller
Simple Eye Make-up Corrector Pen
Ecotools Five Piece Complexion Set


I've been on a bit of skin care kick, mine is so temperamental and at the age of 21, it's now really starting to annoy me. I'm developing a new routine for skin care, as Simple products were on offer (3 for 2) and I know I'm not allergic to them, I couldn't resist! 



I was so torn on which of the lip butters I should get next, and despite setting out with the intention of getting a pink shade, I ended up going for a muted coral colour. 


I've heard so much about the Kate Moss lipstick range, especially about the red shades. I finally caved and decided to test this out for myself. 




I'll be reviewing a few bits and pieces over the next few weeks, but if there's anything in particular you would like me to review, just let me know! :) 

-K 
x




4 comments:

  1. This Sleek blush looks amazing! Great haul! xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can confirm, I really do love the blush! x

      Delete
  2. I've read so many good things about the Kate Moss lipsticks, I really need to try some.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it, I really do like the one I got hold of :) x

      Delete