Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cause I'm a gamblin' Boogie Man, although I don't play fair

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



Halloween is, hands down, my favourite time of the year. Unfortunately, I keep being told that I'm too old to go trick-or-treating and I always seem to be working on halloween/the day after so it's been pretty dull for me the past couple of years. 
Having said that, a movie night is on the cards so I'm looking forward to celebrating in my own little way. 
I started to get into the halloween spirit on Monday night when I went to my friend's house to carve some pumpkins! 
I was reminded of 2 things; 1) Pumpkins smell vile, and 2) I am lethal with a knife. 

Here's a couple of photos from Monday :) 

Just trying to blend in as a pumpkin.

Oogie boogie looking suitably terrifying!
Cheshire Cat :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment