Sunday 23 September 2012

New York, New York

True to form, I am spending money that I don't have.
Last night (/2am) I booked a hotel in New York, so I can go visit my friend who is studying out there.
I always like to believe that I have a special talent of magicking money out of my ass, but sometimes this isn't always true!
I have remembered that I only have 2 lots of wages from work before I go so I am desperately trying to get some ££££'s so I can convert them in to $$$$'s!
(If only I didn't have bills/had the sense to save my wages over summer, oops!)

I sell items on amazon, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd just take a look and see if there's anything you'd like to buy.
Every little helps ;)

If anybody has any good, quick money making schemes, I'm open to suggestions (within reason!)

Also, have a look at my blog post about my trip to New York last year!
The City That Never Sleeps


No comments:

Post a Comment