Sunday 24 July 2011

Playlist of my sleepless nights.

I was spamming my twitter feed with my excitement over music. So I thought I would just compile a playlist of some of my current favourite songs, and share it here :)
If you decide to also do this yourself, it'd be cool if you could link this blog in your post and let me know so I can link yours in here!

I've tried to minimize the amount of songs I've included by the same artist- which is hard!!



In no particular order...


Evanescence- The Last Song I'm Wasting On You
Emilie Autumn- If You Feel Better
Emilie Autumn- 306
Dustin Kensrue- I Knew You Before
Tool- Opiate
Flyleaf- Again
Portishead- Roads
Ryan Adams- Everybody Knows
Jessie J- Who You Are
City and Colour- Weightless
City and Colour- O' Sister
Alanis Morissette- Wake Up
One EskimO- Givin' Up
Korn- Hypocrites
Korn- Thoughtless
Bon Iver- Perth
Lykke Li- I Follow Rivers
Lykke Li- Time Flies
Paramore- Let This Go
Paramore- Pressure
Amy Lee- Halfway Down The Stairs (Muppets cover)
Deftones- My Own Summer (Shove It)
Sixx AM- Permission
Tori Amos- Taxi Ride
Tori Amos- Precious Things
Tori Amos- Your Cloud
Fiona Apple- Criminal
Fiona Apple- Never Is A Promise
Chase and Status- Time  (Warning: Video left me in tears. May have the same effect on you)
Seether- Fake It
Slipknot- Snuff
Katy B- Broken Record
Nero- Guilt

-K
x

No comments:

Post a Comment