Friday 8 March 2013

Riot Gear


Released 9th April-Online!

Lipstick 
Sounds Like Noise – Bright true orange (Matte)

Eye Shadow 
Daydreaming – Frosted mid-tone coral (Veluxe Pearl)

Mineralize Skinfinish 
Lightscapade – Soft candlelit beige with multi dimensional shimmer

Nail Lacquer 
Riot Gear – Bright true orange (Cream)

Hayley Williams & MAC have announced their collaboration, and as a Paramore fan and a make-up fan, this has made me very excited!! I'm usually not a lover of orange, but as every Paramore fan would know, it's the Hayley Williams signature look. 
I love the look of the mineralized blush, and it's actually made me very intrigued about the idea of orange as a lip colour; it's really not something I'd ever considered.
I just wish there were a few more products I could choose from.

The products are online being launched online, but I hope they're available to the UK...and who knows, I may succumb to temptation! 

Will any of you guys be trying these products out?

-K
x

4 comments:

  1. I adore orange makeup (on anywhere but my foundation! ;)) and have just recently started embracing orange lipstick and it's surprisingly easy to wear :) this one looks lovely. And I've always wanted to try lightscapade :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes never a good foundation look! I can actually imagine orange really suiting you...but I'm a bit scared I'd look like a bit of a clown ^_^ It's a risk I'm willing to take! x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to swatch this lipstick although I don't think it will suit me very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that same fear, but I'm strangely attracted to the idea of it haha!

      Delete