Friday 29 March 2013

Highstreet Haul

Hi lovelies!

I'm back with a fashion/beauty related post, after my past few seem to have strayed a little bit! I just enjoy using this space for a bit of anything and everything, I hope that's okay with you guys.
I've made a quick trip to Primark and Superdrug over the past couple of days, and I thought I'd share it with you as I managed to buy enough to keep me satisfied without breaking the bank.


As you can see, i'm still getting over excited with the prospect of summer but I did try to be a bit sensible about it. 
I love the new platform Converse style shoes, over the past few months I've been in the habit of wearing something with a bit of a heel to make my short-ness less obvious to the world, but (hopefully) it'll start being too hot for boots, so these are nice little replacement.


 I really love the new black and white top that I think would go nicely with pair of black skinny jeans and the shoes, it's quite a baggy top but I'm guessing that's the style, I'll probably add a brown rope waist belt to it though. 

Platform Pumps- £8
Aztec Top- £8



On the even more summery side of things, I grabbed a pair of white espadrilles and this white crop top with fringe detail (perfect for still keeping your midriff covered but not overheating in the sun.) I've ordered a pair of boho baggy trousers that I think would go perfectly with these, I just need the sunshine to arrive for me to test this theory out! 

Crop Top- £6
Espadrilles- £4 

To add to the summer kick, I popped into Superdrug to pick up a few items (one of which I featured on my last wishlist


Sleek Blusher- Life's a Peach - £4.49
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter- Tutti Frutti - £7.99
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine- Lychee - £3.99
MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - £2



I've been using all three of these items for the past few days, it seems I have become addicted to orange and corals; I never would have expected this of me but snow in March does weird things to a person! 

I'm pretty sure this is the first haul post i've done, so what do we think? There won't be frequent posts like this as I'm trying to be sensible with my money these days, but I like seeing that I managed to buy a few things and not having to feel guilty about it! 
I decided to jazz up the photos a little bit, and hopefully they're a bit more visually pleasing!

If you guys don't already know, I now have a youtube channel so please do subscribe to me over there too! Click me :)

-K 
x





6 comments:

  1. Those pumps and espadrilles are amazing xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you picked up some lovely bits

    Georgina
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those pumps! Amazing! Great haul lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete