Sunday 6 October 2013

Soap & Glory- No Clogs Allowed





My love for this product was slow to take place, but I think it's fair to say that me and the NO CLOGS ALLOWED are now BFF's. At first, this caused my skin to seriously break out (the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen) but it eventually calmed down, and I've used this twice since and my skin is clearing up really nice.
What I love about this product is the heat activation aspect, it doesn't last for the entirety of the 5 minutes so it's not too overbearing but it adds to that 'oooh my skin is being cleaned' feeling. This product also has a delightful bubblegum smell, making it even harder to resist.
I was a bit scared to try this product as I have super sensitive skin, and I'm prone to allergic reactions with a lot of Soap & Glory products, but I really would recommend giving this a try!


No comments:

Post a Comment